Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Proper Sheikah textures for Shadow Stealth Armor


Posting these here since I wasn't sure if it was acceptable at TESNexus. These are the original textures I made for the armor I posted there, based on the Sheikah tribe as seen in BotW. This doesn't contain any assets from that game, however (But I did do my best to make it look as close to it as I possibly could, so if someone thinks it IS ported assets, then i guess it's somewhat of a compliment?). Since these are just alternate textures, they require the .zip file I uploaded at the Nexus in order to show up in game. Install that first, then overwrite with these. I would have just included it all here, but I'm not sure if all the original mesh creators allow their stuff to be uploaded elsewhere besides the Nexus, so figured I'd do it this way. Not sure if anyone will even want this, actually, but it's here even so (and it's always good to have things backed up somewhere in case of computer failure/house fire destroying all that I own)

Download from Mediafire

4 comments:

  1. Yesterday I saw on Skyrim Nexus armors that were straight ripped from Destiny 2, so you definetely can upload this on Nexus. It's your work, like fan art. No violation of intellectual property. Great work, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats bullshit, maya. its a good way to get banned. by the way love the armor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. i would like to have the Sheikah textures but the file is set to private.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah, sorry I haven't checked this in forever! I fixed it, should be downloadable now. You probably won't see this lol. Sorry about that!

      Delete